Immediate follow-up on your show leads will give you a real advantage over your competition. Try the following seven ways to help turn your leads into sales in the shortest time possible:
- Send a “thank-you for stopping our trade show booth” note via email immediately after the visitor leaves your exhibit or that evening from your hotel room.
- Follow this up with a postcard or fax once you are back at the office with a more specific message regarding follow-up. For example, when a sales rep will call them or when a quote will be sent out.
- If literature or samples were requested, send them out via an overnight service so that you can track when the information is delivered.
- Follow up with a phone call to check whether your prospect has actually received the information.
- Ask your prospects what they would like to happen next when they are still in your trade show exhibit.
- Add them to your mailing list and keep them updated with useful information, new products/services or tips.
- Ask them for references for other potential buyers.
FILED UNDER convention Custom Booth Rental Demonstrations Event Image & Design In-Booth Strategy Lead Retrieval Microsoft planning Pre-Show Productivity Rental Exhibits trade show trade show audience trade show booths trade show budget trade show custom Trade show design Trade Show Display Booths Trade Show Graphics trade show savings Trade Show Services tradeshow