According to trade show research, after booth size and product interest, live presentations are the third most important reason that people remember a trade show booth. Any form of live presentation, such as a stage presentation, theatrical skit, magician, game show, mimes, puppets, robots, or singers, can attract a throng of visitors to your exhibit. The key to success is using this powerful promotional tool as an integral part of your trade show exhibit marketing plan to appropriately communicate your company or product message.
Use the following guidelines when considering a live presentation as part of your exhibit:
- Know your show objectives.
- Understand how a live presentation will help you accomplish these objectives.
- Decide what form of live presentation can best convey your company/product message.
- Consider the possibility of having several different presentations.
- Know what image you want to portray.
- Decide what theme will best convey your message.
- Plan a realistic budget for this project.
- Know whom you want to attract to your booth with the presentation.